1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy! I'm New!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Apologia, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Hello all!

Glory be to God that I found my way back to Him Easter, 2013. I gave up on Him but he never turned his back on me. I could not be more excited to have renewed and sustained a healthy relationship with Him.

I hope to help where I can in this forum, especially regarding hard times as I am not afraid to share my testimony. Also, I have been studying demonology and spiritual warfare for the last 2 years and though I have not personally experienced demonic activity, oppression or possession; I feel I have an intermediate grasp on the subject.

"To fear God,
    that, is wisdom,
    To shun evil,
    that, is understanding" Job 28:28

- Brian
  2. Welcome! May you walk with the Lord each day and grow stronger in the faith. :D
    Apologia likes this.
  3. Hey Brian, if you wish to read the book that will totally bless in regard to spiritual warfare, I suggest reading Rick Renner's Dressed to Kill.
  4. Hello and welcome to the forum.
  5. Hello Brian,

I hope that you will both be blessed and give blessing to others in these forums.
  6. I appreciate that Olivia, thank you!