Howdy from IL

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Wendy born again, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Howdy from IL

Just wanted to say hello. I am new, I signed up a long time ago.. but life happened so I got distracted.

Just a little about me.... my name is wendy... born again (2 1/2 years ago). I am married with ONE beautiful baby girl named Lilyanne. She just turned one so that is very exciting for our family. I am still new to the bible so I cant quote scripture like some older christians.. but I am getting there. I am attempting to read the Bible front to back... Im even going to re read the books I have already read... A challenge I am putting on my heart and will hopefully succeed with Gods help.

Well I suppose that is it for now...
    Toodles,
    Wendy

2. [​IMG]

great to have you here with us!

3. Hi Wendy,

Great to have you with us, and to know that you have committed to reading the Word.

I love your little girl's name!

blessings,

Lynn

4. [​IMG]

Welcome back. God is good all the time,

Godbe4me

5. Welcome. I'm new here also and I am also just starting to read and study the Word.

So happy you've joined us, looking forward to getting to know you.

Your Sister in Christ,

Cheri:read-bible:

6. Welcome Wendy;

May Gods Word continue to enrich your life.
    It is very nice to have you here with us. :)

7. welcome wendy. Hope you get stuck right in. Lilyanne, what a lovely old fashioned name. I so like it.

8. Thank you all for the warm welcome. Thank you for the comments on my daughters name. Lilyanne is a name that I have loved since middle school. My husband really had no say in the matter...hehehe...

anyway.. thank you again for the welcomes!

Blessings to all!

9. Welcome Wendy.

I am a big fan of reading the Bible front to back. It opened up to me when I started doing this. The first time I did it was because I didn't want to miss anything.:israel: Now I do it because it just makes sense to me this way.

10. Hi Wendy .... Welcome . I am glad you decided to check us out .

[​IMG]

11. Hi, Welcome to the site... It is so great to have a forum where we can talk to other christians.