How To Surrender To God ?

Oh yah, if I could have something that would make me feel at peace....

would be.. being able to hear God's voice..clearly ..and having faith...

shoot, if I have those two.. i feel I would have already. arrived lol

Ahh, I see. Makes more sense now...so with the faith thing, Is it faith in God, Jesus, that your prayers will be answered, or that if you give Him control he will take care of you? Or is it all three?

Its kinda tricky.. i recently learned that faith has 3 components : knowledge (knowing and believing in your mind), believing in your heart, and action( ur faith produces action)...,
I have 2outta 3 i sometimes don't believe in my heart, i don't "feel"confident that he'll do what he says most times...or that he'll answer prayers...when it takes a long time I get nervous...

but i know I some faith bc i know in my mind and my actiond show what i believe ... this is a challenge for me bc I don't. know how to create/ generate feelings of trust and confidence at will

idk i guess its all 3 i just hve a hard time trusting god.. i mean nothing horrible happened to me..i just hve a hard time trusting him and being confident in him..idk why

btw...do you go on other Christian forums?
Yah, I found a newone not too long ago.. its nice and has loads of sub forums inside..but i mainly come on here..bc the pll here are genuine and sincere ... not saying the others on the other forum aren't ..its just this on is smaller..I'm familiar. w most of the pll here and...its kinda cozy here xD

oh and my username their is Red Lacewing..
i think it also is called christian forum site xD or something similar too it.

Back