How to make a Great Olmelet

i know its not really an ommlet but what i like to do is chop up some canadian bacon and some sausages fry them up nice and crispy like grate up a few potatoes fry those with a few cloves of fresh minced garlic so they are nice and crispy (in the bacon/sausage fat ofcourse) scramble up a few eggs mix it all together and melt some good cheese over top of it (what ever kind you like) mmmm now that is a good breakfast there and you dont have to worry about the ommlett breaking up or not being fully cooked or any of that :D

Oh no...

I really should have known better than to click on this thread when I'm hungry... now, I have to go see if I have any eggs in the fridge, lol! ;)

i know its not really an ommlet but what i like to do is chop up some canadian bacon and some sausages fry them up nice and crispy like grate up a few potatoes fry those with a few cloves of fresh minced garlic so they are nice and crispy (in the bacon/sausage fat ofcourse) scramble up a few eggs mix it all together and melt some good cheese over top of it (what ever kind you like) mmmm now that is a good breakfast there and you dont have to worry about the ommlett breaking up or not being fully cooked or any of that :D

May not be an olmelet, but it sure sounds good.

Larry II

May not be an olmelet, but it sure sounds good.

Larry II

when i have the time and the stuff to do it with then it is awsome and the best part is its one of those meals that sticks with you and your not hungry 20min after eating it. the bad part though its so good i try and make enough for leftovers and there never are any lol

Back