1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

How to apply ..

Discussion in 'Bible Study' started by Michael Collum, Jun 11, 2010.

1. How to apply ..

Okay i was thinking because one of the most common objections i used to get was the bible is not relevant today . i'll post a series of separate threads that focus only on the verse and a possible way of how it applies today either through outward actions or in conversations .

post passages that you are hard pressed to find any relevance today . and as something comes to me i'll make up a study illustrating how it is applicable today . and how .

other brothers and sisters who are into making up bible studies feel free to use any of these passages as a springboard for your own thread .

so i'll leave this thread for now . but post a bunch of scriptures and maybe an explanation of the difficulties you may have had in attempting to apply that particular verse/passage .

Hope you all are well in your spiritual walks .