1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

How Time Flies! October Already

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by farouk, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Well, it's October already! this year has really flown.

I think of Genesis 8:22.

Our God is faithful throughout the seasons.

Blessings.

2. Amen my brother. I can hardly believe how fast time flies. I think that is the reason why I get so worked up at people who go out of their way to be hurtful and argumenitive. Life is just too short for such things.

KingJ likes this.
  3. "A day's march nearer home"

'My Father's house on high,
    Home of my soul, how near
    At times to faith's far-seeing eye
    The golden gates appear.

Ah, then, my spirit pants
    To reach the land I love,
    The bright inheritance of saints,
    Jerusalem above.'

Major likes this.
  4. Its hard for me to believe that its already October as well. We had a mild and wet summer in the southeast this year.

5. Yes God is faithful, only by his grace are we alive today.

My soul will boast in the LORD; let the afflicted hear and rejoice.
    —Psalm 34:2

farouk likes this.
  6. Yes we did also in central Fl. It sure made the weeds grow though!

7. The thing is we only learn that with time :p.

8. Yes time is slipping by very fast, ...here's my two cents, many many moons ago a dear hippie chick convinced me to take off my watch, since that day I have found I have much more time because I'm not measuring the day by how much time I have left, instead I have learned to tell the time by the position of the sun and adjust my day accordingly, ...of course I have my portable phone with me, but I only use that when I have an appointment.

Blessings,

Gene