1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

how many of you feel like you are working hard but doesnt get anywhere?

Discussion in 'Fellowship Time' started by 福井舞, Feb 26, 2015.

1. with the housing price going the roof, wages doesn't match inflations....

are there times any of you feel like a hamster on a wheel, you keep running and running and running but never get anywhere, after a while, you just feel like giving up?

2. I feel that way spiritually which is why its hard not to cave in.

3. Sure have but then I found the ONLT ANSWER that will Work...see pic...They say a pictures is worth a thousand words.....So here is my 1,000 words....

M220_JesusTakeWheel.png

福井舞 likes this.
  4. Can i ask what you are dealing with that makes you feel this way?

福井舞 likes this.
  5. All we have is the Lord, and that is all we need not matter what the situation is. It is not what's happening on the inside that counts, but what is happening on the inside.

Hab 3:17 Though the fig tree should not blossom, nor fruit be on the vines, the produce of the olive fail and the fields yield no food, the flock be cut off from the fold and there be no herd in the stalls,
    Hab 3:18 yet I will rejoice in the LORD; I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
    Hab 3:19 GOD, the Lord, is my strength; he makes my feet like the deer's; he makes me tread on my high places. To the choirmaster: with stringed instruments.

福井舞 likes this.
  6. I often have felt that way. I agree with Fish Catcher Jim, let Jesus take the wheel. I have peace knowing that God has a purpose for whatever you do if you pray for his will to be done. Once when I was very tired of my job and never getting ahead, God showed me how I was touching lives for the better (doing his will). He told me to speak peace to his people and that's what I try to do. I am not always successful but I try to heal broken spirits.

福井舞 and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  7. Truly, loosing your life is when you find it. That sounds so hard to do in the natural, but it is where we really find true peace and joy, and purpose for our life.

福井舞 and adonaicole say Amen and like this.
  8. Awesome tesimony and you really do not know when the seeds you plant will take root but remember..........Gods word never returns void.
    Have a very blessed week
    and Thank You for your Help and Prayers
    Jim

福井舞 likes this.
  9. change a life.JPG