How Is Everyone's Day Today? :)

Pretty busy, but pretty good. Multiple meetings, saying goodbye to some interns, and preparing for some fall events. About to head out for daily mass and then no idea what will take place in the late evening. I'm hoping for an evening in Adams Morgan for some Jumbo Slice pizza...

Just so you know what kind of pizza we're dealing with here...
Jumbo-Slice.jpg

:0. Brother don't explode while eating that.

It's been better. I recently told a "friend off" and we're no longer "friends".(I'm using the term lightly now) Now that I look back at all the moments we've had I realized he was never actually nice to me. Sure we joked around, but that is hardly being nice. A real friendship involves more the cheap laughs and a few fun times. It involves caring about the other person and respect, which was never reciprocated to me. It was kind of a bitter-sweet sort of feeling because we're no longer friends but I still see him.

Other than that everything is good. I've been reading more, going to da gym, and getting good grades.(85 in my last class)

It's been better. I recently told a "friend off" and we're no longer "friends".(I'm using the term lightly now) Now that I look back at all the moments we've had I realized he was never actually nice to me. Sure we joked around, but that is hardly being nice. A real friendship involves more the cheap laughs and a few fun times. It involves caring about the other person and respect, which was never reciprocated to me. It was kind of a bitter-sweet sort of feeling because we're no longer friends but I still see him.

Other than that everything is good. I've been reading more, going to da gym, and getting good grades.(85 in my last class)
It might stink atm but that is good that you did that, I know exactly what you're talking about with having a cruddy friend. Self-respect is a good thing and i'm glad you were able to stick up for yourself. Pat yourself on the back :)

Last edited:
Pretty busy, but pretty good. Multiple meetings, saying goodbye to some interns, and preparing for some fall events. About to head out for daily mass and then no idea what will take place in the late evening. I'm hoping for an evening in Adams Morgan for some Jumbo Slice pizza...

Jumbo-Slice.jpg
I"m starvin!!! Hey lady can I have 3 bites? LOL

I have been quite sick for years, but yesterday, I had about 1-1/2 hours of energy, and today, I had several hours of feeling GOOD and having energy! I shopped and worked much of the day. This has been SO GREAT! Thank You, HaShem!!!

I have been quite sick for years, but yesterday, I had about 1-1/2 hours of energy, and today, I had several hours of feeling GOOD and having energy! I shopped and worked much of the day. This has been SO GREAT! Thank You, HaShem!!!
That's so great Tez! I never knew you were sick, what is it that is affecting you?

That's so great Tez! I never knew you were sick, what is it that is affecting you?
I have an inherited illness that was supposed to take my life already -- 6 months to 20 years' life expectancy from the day of diagnosis. More recently, I read that the life expectancy is 10 - 15 years. :D

Anyway, the illness causes (1) other illnesses to come on, and when one is sick, they are supposed to be more sick than normal. Further, we're supposed to (2) pick up everything to which they are exposed! Well, these neither of these happen to me normally, but every year, I get very sick at this time. I was getting very sick all right, but a friend told me about a particular diet, and I went on it. After a week, +, I started feeling better, then yesterday, I felt so good for that 1-1/2 hour, and today, I felt good for hours!

I am not amazed, because people have been praying, but still!!!!!

I have an inherited illness that was supposed to take my life already -- 6 months to 20 years' life expectancy from the day of diagnosis. More recently, I read that the life expectancy is 10 - 15 years. :D

Anyway, the illness causes (1) other illnesses to come on, and when one is sick, they are supposed to be more sick than normal. Further, we're supposed to (2) pick up everything to which they are exposed! Well, these neither of these happen to me normally, but every year, I get very sick at this time. I was getting very sick all right, but a friend told me about a particular diet, and I went on it. After a week, +, I started feeling better, then yesterday, I felt so good for that 1-1/2 hour, and today, I felt good for hours!

Wow.. i'll be praying for you also Tez.

That's so great! We'll keep praying for you! Check out Jim Richard's http://www.heartphysics.com

Jumbo-Slice.jpg
That's no moon, it's a space station!

what kind of illness is it tez?
It's an inherited liver disease. A doctor told me a few months ago that I am now in the final stage, stage 4. That means I have cirrhosis. Me. a teetotaler. Nice! But I've outlived the life expectancy by far, and now, I am feeling better!!! Praise G-d!!

Praying for you.

Back