How does God speak to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accept your comment in the spirit in which you gave it. I hope you will accept my answer in the same way.
He certainly can do that and I am sure that he will, however, is there some rule that says I can not post my feelings as well?

As for the comment on apostles and prophets, It was my hope that you understood what I posted from the Scriptures. It is the Scriptures from which I drew my thinking from. It is what I have been taught and what I accepted now for about 50 years. If you or anyone else does not agree that is perfectly fine with me.

I made the comment to no in particular, person or group and there is no reason for you to assume such a thought. It just MY understanding and if you do not agree all you need to do is say "I do not agree".

Major,
You said
I made the comment to no in particular, person or group and there is no reason for you to assume such a thought. It just MY understanding and if you do not agree all you need to do is say "I do not agree".

Now then Major, this remark would have to stem from what I said here
You say I am free to reject this and what scripture says to us then you post a scripture that is talking about a group and not the whole and make it as written in stone about every one.

The scripture you spoke of and I spoke of was Revelation 2:2 that you used as your example.

So Major it is very clear here that I did not say or claim you spoke to a paticular group BUT I did say you used a SCRIPTURE speaking to a paticualar group.

It is vital that when we reply to others and make claims that they said something - that it is truly what they said. There is a lot of this he said she said stuff going on in this forum for months. I believe WE ALL NEED to slow down and truly read what is said and not skim through it.

Have a blessed day Major
Jim

Rule 3.0 has been broken by many on this thread which is now closed and points will be issued. You senior members really should be ashamed...Don't agree with others IGNORE THEM.

*[[Pro 23:9]] KJV* Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back