How do you make it stop hurting so much

When you go through pain and everything else in your life is crumbling and you ask God why he is doing this and it still hurts.....what do we do as Christians......How long do we have to endure?

IT doesn't seem fair!

Sometimes as much as it hurts....we have to ask God "where am i missing it". We have to check our thoughts and words that we are speaking, and our attitudes. It may be something as simple as grumbling when taking out the trash or washing the dishes. But in all reality we have to know where we opened the door to the enemy to come in to mess with us, and torment us. How did we give him a shot at us, that because of what Jesus did on the cross, he didn't have comming.

Thank You Father for surrounding spookyclot with your presence and making Yourself so very real to him. We all know that You love him more than he could ever imagine, and that he is Your child. And has been bought with a price. Thank You Father for showing him where he is missing things, and letting the devil into his life. Thank You for sanctifing him, by washing him with the water of the Word. In Jesus Mighty Name....Amen

Cat amongst the pigeons is same as opening a can of worms.
Unity - it's a big struggle in the church today, unity is also a big struggle in marriages today. Lack of unity has far reaching implications - but we hap-hazourdly run on and ignore this big issue. We do not have unity in much that is of importance and thus lack peace.
Just trying to say you are touching a very important topic which is very seldom discussed in the church today.

I think that unity amongst the Body of Christ is what God is trying to restore...so that His power can be stronger in the earth.

And something that is being challenged greatly with the spirit of division. The devil knows that unity amongst the Body....means that he has had it.

Blessings

Last edited:
I think that unity amongst the Body of Christ is what God is trying to restore...so that His power can be stronger in the earth.

And something that is being challenged greatly with the spirit of division. The devil knows that unity amongst the Body....means that he has had it.

Blessings

Amen, and amen.

When you go through pain and everything else in your life is crumbling and you ask God why he is doing this and it still hurts.....what do we do as Christians......How long do we have to endure?

IT doesn't seem fair!
Study Romans chapter 8. It always helps me.
"All things work together for good..."; "We are more than conquerors..."; "who shall separate us from the love of God..."; "If God is for us, who can be against us..."; "the Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness..."; "what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will reveal to us later..."
Blessings and wisdom on you.

Back