Hottest Fire for Refinement for His Glory

Good Morning,
I have been reading this book and it has been such an encouragement to me. Although yes people quickly add oh the Bible IS the only one they read - I am very aware. Books are informational and the Bible is transformational. Nothing quite takes away from God's Word [ever].

Some things I struggle with abiding in Christ and I want the Lord to help me.

For me I want to draw closer. I want my life to shine for Christ, I want to put old habits and responses to rest and be resurrected in Christ and produce His responses, His actions and thoughts.
Today I am struggling as I really would love to have a new bible [Experiencing God Bible [new edition] but I cannot afford it. I am struggling with my flesh to get it and just ignore what is before me. I know I can do without it. Another area I am struggling is my Mom, my Dad and people who aren't walking in Christ. My Mom raised me in occultic practices and beliefs mixed with Christianity which is not fundamentally sound biblically in God's Word. I have a difficult time not feeling the pain of rejection, pain and torn by the absence of the nurturing mother's love - I so long for. My heart aches so much.

I know Jesus can fill that within me. I want Him so desperately to. I don't want to thirst anymore for the seen things but the unseen things. I want to abide in Him and know Him as a brother, a friend, a mother and a father that I never had but I know He is everything I could need or want.
My Dad, he is not a believer. He actually told me we would never discuss this. Yet I still keep planting seeds, and proclaiming my love for my Savior.

There is no separation in this life to live with Christ. It is impossible to do, when He is everything you live for and breathe for. Being rejected because of my deep love for Jesus. I have considered the cost. His payment was a gift but it cost Him everything. I have periods in my heart where I am discontent, pained and emotionally empty wondering what would it be like to have a saved family that devoted their lives with Jesus? What would it be like to have my cup full with my family worshipping, sharing scriptures and obedience to God? I don't know. But my heart, I am broken and keep praying Lord have mercy on my family. Save them Jesus. They desperately need you.

Here I am, completely broken. I may not know what true love means to have love by my parents. I truly want to know deep within me what is to be unconditionally loved by the Savior of the world as he died on that cross and loved us while we were still sinners. I want to go deeper, I want to be challenged, I want to do the will of Our Father. I want to please Him and only Him. I want to die to my flesh and be resurrected in Christ.

This body is decaying, I live in a small apartment, I have my two beautiful young ladies on fire for Christ. I have the sun shining through in the window reminding me that the unseen are the eternal things [2 Cor. 4:16-18]. I ask the Lord to change my heart, change me every day according to His will and way. Even if my heart is resistant, I want that broken, I lay it down. Even if I want and desire something so badly, turn away and follow the cross. Even if my emotions are hurting so badly, find comfort into the Word of God. I have asked the Lord to sear in my heart, in my mind and continue to teach me and reveal to me His love and grace. Less of me and more of Him.

This is what my desire is - to abide in Him. Solely. Not to have my flesh pull me every which way. Temptations creep up and loudly scream the fulfillment of "self." I remind myself the sacrifice my Savior did for me on that cross. I run. Run from it. Other times I am painful enduring my cross. More of Him and less of me.

Help me Lord to walk worthy of Your call.
Action and application.

That's my heart I wish to share with you and if you can please pray for me.

Good Morning,
I have been reading this book and it has been such an encouragement to me. Although yes people quickly add oh the Bible IS the only one they read - I am very aware. Books are informational and the Bible is transformational. Nothing quite takes away from God's Word [ever]. Some things I struggle with abiding in Christ and I want the Lord to help me. For me I want to draw closer. I want my life to shine for Christ, I want to put old habits and responses to rest and be resurrected in Christ and produce His responses, His actions and thoughts. Today I am struggling as I really would love to have a new bible [Experiencing God Bible [new edition] but I cannot afford it. I am struggling with my flesh to get it and just ignore what is before me. I know I can do without it. Another area I am struggling is my Mom, my Dad and people who aren't walking in Christ. My Mom raised me in occultic practices and beliefs mixed with Christianity which is not fundamentally sound biblically in God's Word. I have a difficult time not feeling the pain of rejection, pain and torn by the absence of the nurturing mother's love - I so long for. My heart aches so much. I know Jesus can fill that within me. I want Him so desperately to. I don't want to thirst anymore for the seen things but the unseen things. I want to abide in Him and know Him as a brother, a friend, a mother and a father that I never had but I know He is everything I could need or want. My Dad, he is not a believer. He actually told me we would never discuss this. Yet I still keep planting seeds, and proclaiming my love for my Savior. There is no separation in this life to live with Christ. It is impossible to do, when He is everything you live for and breathe for. Being rejected because of my deep love for Jesus. I have considered the cost. His payment was a gift but it cost Him everything. I have periods in my heart where I am discontent, pained and emotionally empty wondering what would it be like to have a saved family that devoted their lives with Jesus? What would it be like to have my cup full with my family worshipping, sharing scriptures and obedience to God? I don't know. But my heart, I am broken and keep praying Lord have mercy on my family. Save them Jesus. They desperately need you. Here I am, completely broken. I may not know what true love means to have love by my parents. I truly want to know deep within me what is to be unconditionally loved by the Savior of the world as he died on that cross and loved us while we were still sinners. I want to go deeper, I want to be challenged, I want to do the will of Our Father. I want to please Him and only Him. I want to die to my flesh and be resurrected in Christ. This body is decaying, I live in a small apartment, I have my two beautiful young ladies on fire for Christ. I have the sun shining through in the window reminding me that the unseen are the eternal things [2 Cor. 4:16-18]. I ask the Lord to change my heart, change me every day according to His will and way. Even if my heart is resistant, I want that broken, I lay it down. Even if I want and desire something so badly, turn away and follow the cross. Even if my emotions are hurting so badly, find comfort into the Word of God. I have asked the Lord to sear in my heart, in my mind and continue to teach me and reveal to me His love and grace. Less of me and more of Him. This is what my desire is - to abide in Him. Solely. Not to have my flesh pull me every which way. Temptations creep up and loudly scream the fulfillment of "self." I remind myself the sacrifice my Savior did for me on that cross. I run. Run from it. Other times I am painful enduring my cross. More of Him and less of me. Help me Lord to walk worthy of Your call. Action and application. That's my heart I wish to share with you and if you can please pray for me.

Hello TransformedinChrist;

You have a spirit of perseverance. This inspires others and myself who read your threads. We Believers in Christ have our ups and downs regarding our personal, spiritual and physical and those closest in our lives. All are challenging and just don't go away so quickly.

Perseverance is not growing weary of doing good despite the challenges of difficulties, inward struggles that can surround us on a daily basis. That's who you are, TransformedinChrist. No matter your struggles, you always bring Christ back to the center.

There are those days that come along when all is peace and calm, I consider it joy in the midst of perseverance. Christ is always with me, I believe.

Keep the faith, sister, we know you do.

Back