Hola …

I think I am new here, but not sure. I belonged to a number of Christian forums several years ago (under a different user name) which I had to abandon due to time constraints ………..…but C'est la vie
I was home grown in Chicago but I have lived all over the USA ……Currently I am in the far west regions of Texas. (Big Bend Area) which consists of mountains and tumble weed (not the kind you smoke). It is a beautiful area and the people are great. I am running fellowship's in two areas and having a blast watching God do his thing.... miracles & healings.

Looking forward to meeting and fellowshipping with y’all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God Bless
txdot

I think I am new here, but not sure. I belonged to a number of Christian forums several years ago (under a different user name) which I had to abandon due to time constraints ………..…but C'est la vie
I was home grown in Chicago but I have lived all over the USA ……Currently I am in the far west regions of Texas. (Big Bend Area) which consists of mountains and tumble weed (not the kind you smoke). It is a beautiful area and the people are great. I am running fellowship's in two areas and having a blast watching God do his thing.... miracles & healings.

Looking forward to meeting and fellowshipping with y’all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God Bless
txdot
Welcome. :)

Back