1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hidden Faces

Discussion in 'Literature and Poetry' started by Sheri, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Hidden Faces

:glasses:I wouldn't know whether this would be considered 'literature' but I thought this the best forum to discuss a book.. Josh and I went to a place called the Factory today (sort of an indoor craft fair/ flea market that used to be a factory) and as always we found a bunch of books. One I found particularly was Dead of Night by Brandilyn Collins. This turns out to be book 3 in a series called Hidden Faces, published by Zondervan. (Of course numbers 1 and 2 were not available in the kiosk, ah well.. lucky for me I am a constant customer of Amazon.com!) Now I know I can quote nothing from the book (but you can see it here http://www.amazon.com/Brink-Death-H...books&qid=1258674266&sr=1-4#reader_0310251036 ) so I'll let you look, but before the prologue is the verse Ephesians 6:12, which in addition to the back cover, caught my attention.
    -I am ever amazed at how one verse can say so many things and capture a person-
    Anyway.. this is the book/series I am asking about- has anyone else here read or heard of it? I'm just curious and I can't read it yet because I am currently waiting for the 1st book in the series to get here from Amazon.. one I got for a whopping 24 cents.