Hidden Faces

Hidden Faces

:glasses:I wouldn't know whether this would be considered 'literature' but I thought this the best forum to discuss a book.. Josh and I went to a place called the Factory today (sort of an indoor craft fair/ flea market that used to be a factory) and as always we found a bunch of books. One I found particularly was Dead of Night by Brandilyn Collins. This turns out to be book 3 in a series called Hidden Faces, published by Zondervan. (Of course numbers 1 and 2 were not available in the kiosk, ah well.. lucky for me I am a constant customer of Amazon.com!) Now I know I can quote nothing from the book (but you can see it here http://www.amazon.com/Brink-Death-H...books&qid=1258674266&sr=1-4#reader_0310251036 ) so I'll let you look, but before the prologue is the verse Ephesians 6:12, which in addition to the back cover, caught my attention.
-I am ever amazed at how one verse can say so many things and capture a person-
Anyway.. this is the book/series I am asking about- has anyone else here read or heard of it? I'm just curious and I can't read it yet because I am currently waiting for the 1st book in the series to get here from Amazon.. one I got for a whopping 24 cents.
Blessings-

Back