Hi

Hi, my real name is Ervin, but that name is taken so just call me Peki. I am here to learn about diferent views, to grow and form my own opinion on how to interpret the bible.

I have only recently excepted the Christian religion as my faith, but I haven't been baptized and I haven't decided on which church to join.

I am looking forward to learning from you all and I hope I will enjoy my time on this forum.

Thanks

Hi, my real name is Ervin, but that name is taken so just call me Peki. I am here to learn about diferent views, to grow and form my own opinion on how to interpret the bible.

I have only recently excepted the Christian religion as my faith, but I haven't been baptized and I haven't decided on which church to join.

I am looking forward to learning from you all and I hope I will enjoy my time on this forum.

Thanks
Hello! Welcome :) I think even with your introduction, you will hear many views from people here!! :D I hope you have a great time here

Welcome, Peki! :)

I would love to hear how you came up with your username since you couldn't use your real name.

Back