1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Peki, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Hi, my real name is Ervin, but that name is taken so just call me Peki. I am here to learn about diferent views, to grow and form my own opinion on how to interpret the bible.

I have only recently excepted the Christian religion as my faith, but I haven't been baptized and I haven't decided on which church to join.

I am looking forward to learning from you all and I hope I will enjoy my time on this forum.

2. Hi there

3. Hello! Welcome :) I think even with your introduction, you will hear many views from people here!! :D I hope you have a great time here
  4. Hello and welcome! I'm glad you are with us!
  5. Thank you very much, I am certain that I will have a good time on the forum.
  6. Hello, welcome Peki!
  7. Welcome, Peki! :)

I would love to hear how you came up with your username since you couldn't use your real name.