1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Brumblebug, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Hi!

Hey everyone, just poking my head in here for the first time. It's good to find nice folks on the web instead of a lot of yelling, LOL!
  2. Welcome Brumblebug!

Nice to meet you!

Glad to have you here!

3. Thanks, It's nice to be here. :)
  4. [​IMG]

So glad you found us. This is a wonderful forum and I think you'll enjoy spending time here.

Blessings, Cheri
  5. May I extend my welcome to you as well . Yes, you will find this the best place to be on the web ... Tooting the horn for CFS .

So glad to have you join us .... God Bless
  6. Welcome Brumblebug.
    (That's an interesting handle.) :)

Pull up a chair and a slice of watermelon. :cool:

If there's anything you need, just giva a hollar. We're here to help. :groupray:
  7. Welcome Brumblebug!

Welcome Brumblebug! I am glad you have found your way to CFS! May God bless your time here!

8. Yes it is. hey there Brumblebug nice to meet you. Since RidefortheSon offered watermelon I decided to throw an extra chili on the grill for ya

and a big ol howdydoody to you my friend!!

you you will like it here indeed:cool: See ya round

Chili out.
  9. O here is the chili from the grill that didn't take last post enjoy cuz we all like it hot for Jesus:p

10. Hey :welcome: to our forums...Glad to have you on board ...

God Bless