1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi to all

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by BeauxReflets, May 4, 2007.

1. Hi to all

Just joined and thought I had better say hi rather than hello! As it just occured to me; What a strange word the latter one is, especially for a greeting and yet it is so often used - yes I was brought up to be polite and say hello to those I meet - Though I see in the dictionary it can be spelt Hallo or Hullo.

So just as I prefer to use it HALLO
    :israel:

And if you want to know more you can always ask me via this forum or even visit my web site and discover the color of BeauxReflets

:groupray:

Not my birth cert' name, but just the one I try to be

Now I am off to search this forum and hopefully meet many fellow Christians

2. Hi BeauxReflets and welcome to CFS!

3. Hi Boanerges,

Thank you for your welcome - CFS is interesting yet very peaceful

4. Amen brother- we have christians from every walk in life and it is a real pleasure to fellowship with them ( and you too!)- CFS has been a real blessing in my life- I enjoy learning from others, sharing and edifying the body of Christ- I pray you have a blessed day- in His Name- Larry

5. Hi BeauxReflets, welcome to CFS! You are from France? That's cool! :D

Sincerely/Mary

6. Hi Mary,

Yes, and it is great to be linking up with people on a global forum

Andy

7. Hallo, it's nice to have you here!

8. Hi BeauxReflets,
    Welcome to CFS!

9. Hi BeauxReflets! :)