Hi to all

Hi to all

Hi,

I don't really know what to say! :)
I new so be nice to me.

I'm a devout christian but I am very open to accept other peoples beliefs. I am very happy with my relationship with God and I do not believe in "enforsing ideals" on others. God loves us all just the way we are - wheather we are christians, muslims or even atheists! :D

Bless you all.
Eosphoros

Hello Eosophoros, welcome to the forums. God loves us no matter what and that why He wants us to know the Truth. The Bible is the only book in the world that has the truth. I can tell you this by my experience and the experiences of millions of others like me. That is why, it is mine and your job to tell others such as muslims or aethists about the believing in Jesus and accepting Him as their Saviour.

Hello Eosophoros, welcome to the forums. God loves us no matter what and that why He wants us to know the Truth. The Bible is the only book in the world that has the truth.

I agree 100%

I can tell you this by my experience and the experiences of millions of others like me. That is why, it is mine and your job to tell others such as muslims or aethists about the believing in Jesus and accepting Him as their Saviour.

Muslims do believe in Jesus (or Isa as he is known in the Qur'an) and his teachings, and he is regarded as Gods favoured messenger (though not as His son). :)

Athesits on the other hand... let's just say it's VERY difficult to converse with them. God bless them anyway! :D

Welcome! You are right, we should not "judge" others since we are all beggars asking for God to bless our sinful selves! However, if you created a wonderful invention and wanted it to be used in the best way possible you would need to write an owners manual. I am glad God loved us enough to give us an owners manual! It is not just about "believing", but about howto believe. If we follow His Word, then we will be fullfilled. May God bless you!

Hello Eosphoros! Welcome!

Yes, I agree with you that God loves all men regardless of their religion, but in the end, it's only people who accept Jesus who are saved!

Hi Eosphoros!
It's good to have you with us, and I hope you hang out here alot. We'd like to encourage you in your Christian walk. It helps to discuss your beliefs with other people, because it helps solidify in your mind exactly what it is that you believe. When you say that you're a devout Christian, I assume that means that you know that Jesus is the spotless Lamb of God that died on the cross to redeem mankind. We are saved when we acknowledge that, and repent, and apply the blood to our hearts. How much He loves us!
And, we promise to be nice to you!

Hi Eosphoros!
It's good to have you with us, and I hope you hang out here alot. We'd like to encourage you in your Christian walk. It helps to discuss your beliefs with other people, because it helps solidify in your mind exactly what it is that you believe.

And that's exactly why I joined this forum! :)

I'm very confused about many things and I want to discuss some things so that I can learn and improve myself. Slowly I'll be starting some threads to ask my questions. But I'm not gonna start them all at once because I don't want to flood the forum! :D

Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome.

Back