Hi there!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Relentless, Feb 6, 2015.

1. I've been looking for a Christian online fellowship and this one looks pretty good. After many years in the "trenches" debating everything to do with theology and politics, I'm looking for a nice place to "retire" and share some things I've learned over the years, and maybe learn some more.

Cturtle likes this.
  2. Well hello there Relentless . Glad to have you on board here at CFS. Ya this is a cool place. Hey if you have read the welcome pak yet please do when you get some time. It will help you getting started navigating this site. here. http://www.christianforumsite.com/categories/your-welcome-pack.104/

So again welcome to CFS and have fun learning and looking forward to reading your posts :)
    God Bless you.

3. Thanks, chili! :)

4. A warm welcome here. :)
    You are walking into the arms of loving, friendly people.
    May God rain blessing over you.

5. Thank you, FoF. Nice avatar too!

/ likes this.
  6. I did have one of Jesus holding a lamb, but I thought this one would be more suitable with my username. ;)

7. Plus, it makes people go, "So... how do you feed it?"

8. Haha, yeah true...never thought of that. :confused:

Relentless likes this.
  9. Hope you have fun on these forums...if you need anything, please just ask. (y)

10. Thanks again, everyone. :cool:

11. Hi Relentless, welcome to the forums. It said this thread was made on Friday, but I remember seeing you before that...

12. Hello Relentless.. Welcome to CFS.. I am seeing you are already quite active :)

13. Thanks, Juk and Ravindran. Yes, I hang around here a lot. :) I'm online most of the time due to the kind of work I do, but I'm semi-retired so I probably have more time to spend here than some others.

Juk likes this.
  14. Welcome Relentless! I pray that this is the place where you can feel at home and at peace. Many blessings to you!