1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi There!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by vex390, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Hi There!

i'm a christian and i've been so for about 6 years. i'm training with the worship leader to replace him as he's becoming pastor.
  2. Welcome to CFS! Glad you have joined us. What a blessing it is to worship our Lord. I pray that the Lord bless and anoint you mightly for His service in Jesus name!

3. Welcome to the other Newbie. You can call me Mari!

I am new here as well and have been a christian most of my life and it is many more than six years but I don't want to just tell my age now let's just say it is more than 20 years. I have always been a seeker of the truth. I have been involved with many different ministries overtime but generally with hurting people. Presently I am a therapist working in health care.

May the Lord bless you while you are on this forum...
  5. :welcome: here to CFS. The place to hang out with great people...

Hope you enjoy your stay..

God Bless
  6. Welcome Vex390, I use to sing and play guitar for worship every wednesday's reunion at my small church, and find it is a hard task the Lord gave me to do as I am a new born again christian :) I need to prepare a lot in the prayer. I think that's how the Lord wants my faith to grow. How about you ?
  7. hey there :D
    wow, that's pretty awesome!
    this just shows that God has amazing plans for each individual!
    you will LOVE this site :)
    it's pretty amazing :D

blessings to you!
    (and have a very merry christmas!)

And welcome to you as well!
    (and it's okay if you don't feel comfortable telling your age, there's no requirement :p)
    that is definitely awesome that you have a heart for people who are hurting.
    We need more people like that!