1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi There :)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by PrayerWorrior52, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi There :)

Hi. This is my 1st day on this site.. but ive been reading the posts for a few days now.. fore the past year i have seen God work in amazing ways with my school and in my own life. and i have realized my call to youth minisry spacifically. I feel by me trying to help others it will also cause me to learn more about myself. and grow in a relationship with God. I Just pray that while i am a member of this forum that i can help all that God allows me to. and that i will grow stonger in my faith along the way. thx for this site. Its really awsome.

~PrayerWorrior52~

2. Welcome to the forums. Today is my 1st day as well. I hope you are blessed here.

God Bless

3. Welcome to CFS PrayerWorrior52!

4. Welcome to the Site.

5. Hello and welcome

6. Awesome. May God continue to bless you in your calling for Him and may you grow in love and fellowship here at C. F . S.

[​IMG]

7. Welcome PrayerWarrior52,
    I hope you find CFS to be a very blessed site!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.