1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

hi there! - [AKA Standard Forum opening]

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Aspie_for_the_Lord, Jul 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hi there! - [AKA Standard Forum opening]

Hi everyone, my name is Gary and im from the UK...

this is my first time in a christian forum, i hope to make some friends, get support in my walk with God, and to help others in their own walk.

umm... im not the most confident of people, but im pretty open, and i have never yet turned anyone away :).

Im also Autistic, so doing this kind of thing is hard for me, but we all need to break our fears and get out of our comfort zones... or so i read :eek:

anyhoo, i hope people reply, LOL.
  2. hi there! - [AKA Standard Forum opening]

Apologies.... i seem to have posted twice, it said there was a databas error, LOL
  3. Hi and :welcome:
    Great to have you with us.
    I am sure that you will soon make loads of friends as we really are a friendly bunch.
    If you need help just ask.
  4. Yes we are working on that glitch in the forum software. Sorry about that
  5. Hi ray,

two questions,

1) is the glitch an SQL problem?

2) how do you PM on here?
  6. You need to have a minimum of 5 posts before the pm faciluity becomes available.

As for the 'glitch' it was only reported today and our forum administartor, Jeff, is working on it. He has not told us exactly what caused the problem as when we last chatted he was still looking into it.

He is very good and I have no doubt it will get sorted fast.

You can follow the story here
  7. Greetings 'Son of Thunder'!

i am looking forward to getting to know people on here :D
  8. [​IMG]

And Welcome to CFS. Sounds like you know a little about computers, do ya? I loved your testimony about how you were rescued from darkness! I found Christ right here on this forum. Boanerges explained to me how to surrender my life to Christ and I've discovered many new blessings every day since then and made lots of new friends. I know you will enjoy sharing here. Bonnie
  9. Hey Aspie. Welcome to CFS! A place of pure happiness!
  10. Hi there Bonnie!

i know a little about computers, though i am currently being humbled, my current project has shown me my (current) limitations :eek:

i have had my ups and downs since my conversion, but i am glad i was saved, it is such a good thing to know im no longer my own man! i'd only manage to muck things up LOL!
  11. Hi Mellow!,

pleased to meet you too!

heh, this isnt as uncomfortsble as i had imagined :p
  12. Hey, there, Aspie! Sorry, got no time today, just checking in on a few things before I head out to the store.
  13. :p thats ok, life goes like that somtimes
  14. Welcome. You can get comfortable here brother. :)
  15. Thank you Mark_18

eventually i will gather enough confidence to venture out of this thread, LOL
  16. Welcome to the forum...... :)
  17. Welcome brother

God bless
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.