1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, Looking For Some Insight ~

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Timmy G, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Greetings and thank you for having me! :)

I have come to this site to share an incredible photograph (one I took so the copyright is mine). I would like to know where the best place is to place a picture. I would rather not say what is in the photo, for the last five years I have not led anyone - I would rather let people see and decide for themselves what the photograph contains. I have no problem letting the administrators see the photograph before making it public. I do look forward to hearing from the good people of this forum, and I'm sure it will yield much conversation (with the word much being a literal understatement). Thanks for your time!

Kind Regards and God Bless,
  2. you still here?
  3. Sounds mysterious.
  4. This was 4 months ago....seems like nothing came of it.
  5. Lol, I wont hold my breath
  6. rusty is quietly profound and quite a dancer
  7. Hahah....Sorry, Rob. I'm anything but "quiet" and the only time I dance is when the bathtub water is too hot.