Hi-I'm Patty!!~~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pattycake

Inactive
Hi-I'm Patty!!~~!

Hi there-
So- I thought I would come to this forum because I got tired of people calilng me crazy and deluded because I'm Christian!!~!-My real name is Patricia- but I like Patty-better.-I am a wife, momma, and grandmama-I am 52 years old and am looking forard to sharing my stories of Christ!!!-I'm very happy to be-here!!~!
Smilies!!~!
Patty

Hi there-
So- I thought I would come to this forum because I got tired of people calilng me crazy and deluded because I'm Christian!!~!-My real name is Patricia- but I like Patty-better.-I am a wife, momma, and grandmama-I am 52 years old and am looking forard to sharing my stories of Christ!!!-I'm very happy to be-here!!~!
Smilies!!~!
Patty

Oh, I'm so happy you have joined us, Patty! I know you will love it here. I hope to get to hear your stories of Christ and you can read our profiles and testimonies to learn about us. Here's to many postings. Bonnie

flowershello.gif

Welcome to the family!!!

Good morning Patty!! Or afternoon. Or evening. I guess it depends on what side of the planet you're on. Or your point of view. :blink:

Welcome to the forum!! Pull up a chair, sit on the floor and make yourself at home!!

Hi there Y'all-
It is a beautiful morning -here in Oklahoma.-I like to watch sunrises-beautifuk paintings God makes in the sky!!~!:)

Hi Wisdom Seeker-
Have I seen you on the religion forum on myspace?-I go there to try to tell the kids-but most the time they lambast me!!~!:israel:
Smilies!!~!
Patty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back