1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi-I'm Patty!!~~!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by pattycake, May 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi-I'm Patty!!~~!

Hi there-
    So- I thought I would come to this forum because I got tired of people calilng me crazy and deluded because I'm Christian!!~!-My real name is Patricia- but I like Patty-better.-I am a wife, momma, and grandmama-I am 52 years old and am looking forard to sharing my stories of Christ!!!-I'm very happy to be-here!!~!
  2. Oh, I'm so happy you have joined us, Patty! I know you will love it here. I hope to get to hear your stories of Christ and you can read our profiles and testimonies to learn about us. Here's to many postings. Bonnie
  3. Nice to meet you Patty!:) You are welcome here!
  4. Welcome Patty I just joined to and I like the fellowship here.
  5. [​IMG]
    Welcome to the family!!!
  6. Good morning Patty!! Or afternoon. Or evening. I guess it depends on what side of the planet you're on. Or your point of view. :blink:

Welcome to the forum!! Pull up a chair, sit on the floor and make yourself at home!!
  7. Thanks-to all of you!!~!
  8. Hi there Y'all-
    It is a beautiful morning -here in Oklahoma.-I like to watch sunrises-beautifuk paintings God makes in the sky!!~!:)
  9. Nice to meet you Patty. Welcome to the site.

A lot of my family are originally from Oklahoma. :)
  10. Wow-what was that?-I made a D in typing...I meant Beautiful!!~!:israel:
  11. Hi Wisdom Seeker-
    Have I seen you on the religion forum on myspace?-I go there to try to tell the kids-but most the time they lambast me!!~!:israel:
  12. Welcome to the Site, Patty. If being a Christian means I'm crazy, then I hope I never become sane.
  13. LOL:D-me neither!!!~!
  14. How is everybody this beautiful Friday evening?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.