1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi, I'm new here!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Jasmine, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Hi, I'm new here!

Hello everyone!

I am new to the forums and just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jasmine, I'm 19 years old, and I'm currently working hard to become a good Christian woman. I thought that joining this forum would help me learn more from other Christians and help me answer any questions I may have in my journey.

2. Welcome, Jasmine - nice to see you here...:)
  3. Hello Jasmine!
  4. Howdy from your next door neighbor Jasmine.:)
  5. Hi, and welcome Jasmine.
  6. Welcome sister,

It's great you have you with us

Sincerely His
    And yours
  7. Welcome!!!

Hi Jasmine!

I am Laura and I am really happy you're here! I joined only a short time ago myself, but I have already found a lot of good friends here. People here are warm and open and they will make you feel welcome. Feel free to ask us any questions about anything. I will tell you from my experience with this forum that the answers will be sincere and very diverse, as the people here are knowledgeable and ready to help.:D ;)

8. Jasmine,

Welcome. Hope you enjoy this neighborhood!
  9. Hi Jasmine - you are so welcome- I spell my name slightly different in the believers forums but I have had the priviledge of talking to you before- I just wanted to say how delighted I am that you have joined us here-
    In His Name- Larry
  10. Thank you all for welcoming me so graciously! It has been some time since I last visited the forum because I was attending to a guest for the past week, but I am glad to be back and I am looking forward to learning more about you all and to strengthening my faith!
  11. Hi Jasmine!

Glad to meet you! My name is Linda and I'm new here too.

God bless:jesus-sign:
  12. Hi Jasmine, welcome to the forums. I'm also quite new here.

Look forward to sharing with you. :)
  13. Hi Jasmine, welcome abroad. I'm around your age, just a year older than you.