1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi im new here..

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by melody77, Feb 8, 2008.

1. Hi im new here..

Well It's refreshing to be on a Christian site. :) I just got my account here today. I have a myspace account, but when I went into the Christian forums in there it not what I expected, alot of them were not Christians. It was hard to try to have conversations and talk about anything. I would like to say hello to everyone and I look forward to being a part of this forum :)
  2. Welcome Melody. I just recently joined Myspace, and I have also found that many who claim "Christian" really are not. I don't understand how someone can put "Christian" on their profile and right next to that have some of the things that they do! :eek:
  3. Yes well I agree, I am trying not to get caught up with the stuff in myspace so much. I enjoy my account, and I have made it pretty Christian-like. Alot of the stuff on their is garbage, and I feel I shouldnt be a part of it, I am going to try to stay away from that kind of stuff. Glad to be here.
    I know you will feel right at home!

Love, Violet
  5. [​IMG]
    To the forum, Melody! I am sure you will find many friends here, and lots of love and encouragement!
  6. Hi Melody77 ! Welcome to our family!
  7. Welcome Melody!
  8. Thank you soo much everybody!! I already feel right at home here!!! :D God bless you all for such a warm welcome. :)
  9. Welcome to the forum.:welcome:

You say you are looking for Christian fellowship.
    You have come to the right place.
    If you have any questions just ask we are a friendly bunch.

To help you get started please read the New Members Survival thread. It makes the journey into this forum much easier.
    You will find it here
    Survival tips for new members on the Christian Forum Site