1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi! I am new here!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by garyatk, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Hi! I am new here!

Hello! My name is Gary and I live in Northern Michigan. I am a Christian. A full time truck driver locally, and part time volunteer in thr prison/jail ministry, and I also have a part time business that I am very excited about. I am always looking for ways to meet new people, and grow in the Lord. That is why I am here.

God Bless!
  2. [​IMG]

It is great to have you here with us. May you be blessed beyond measure.
  3. Hi Gary! Welcome! I'm new here, too. Bless you for your prison/jail ministry volunteer work.
  4. Gary To our forum I am glad you have come to join us ...Love Jane

Attached Files:

5. Welcome Gary, we're so glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy the forums.

6. :welcome: to the forums Gary...

Feel free to make yourself at home..

God Bless
  7. [​IMG]

it is wonderful to have you here!!!
  8. Welcome Gary!!
  9. Hey Gary. Glad you dropped in and liked us so much you've joined our great group. Stick around for dessert later.
  10. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! That is what is so cool about hangin with Christians. We are not about tearing people down, we are about the business of lifting people up.

Have a GREAT day!

GLY&SDI! (God Loves You & So Do I)