1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Missouri!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by jmwe29, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Hi from Missouri!

Hi, my name is Joyce, and I've just joined. I did a google search for Christian forums and found you that way. Looking forward to participating with the rest of you. God bless.
  2. Welcome, Joyce ! Not so many members on this time of night on Sunday. So glad you joined us. I've learned a lot on this forum. Bonnie
  3. [​IMG]to the forum Joyce. We are glad you decided to join us. Here at CFS, everyone is great and I know that you will meet a lot of people and grow in the Lord. We look forward to hearing from you.

God Bless,
  4. Hi Joyce and welcome to the forum .
  5. Welcome Joyce, we're so happy you've found our forum!

I look forward to getting to know you!

Blessings, Cheri

6. Hi there,

Welcome to CFS...

Great to have you on board..

God Bless
  7. Hi Joyce. Welcome to CFS.

8. hi joyce. this is earl. I'm from northern missouri and am a "newbie" myself. Haven't spent much time on computer lately between working, working on the house, taking care of an invalid wife & trying to sneak to an occasional bluegrass festival. hopefully as fall and winter come, things will slow down enough to get on computer some more. Like many here I'm a former Positive Thoughts person who was searching for something similar when it shut down.