1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi from Atlanta

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by RLX, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi from Atlanta

Hello, I am looking forwards to share with y'all. I am not really from the South. I am like a patchwork quilt. I have lived in many countries, and picked up little expressions from here and there. I might sometimes spell "colour" the British way and sometimes "color" the American way. And since I am not a native English speaker, I hope it will all make sense in the end.
    I have already read some of your entries on righteousness, and grace. I can't wait to read some more, and perhaps give my opinion every now and then.
  2. Welcome to our forum! There is such a variety of people here, I am sure you will enjoy it. I am visiting the U.K. right now, but can't wait to get back to the U.S. I look forward to your contributions. Bonnie
  3. Welcome!!!!
    Glad you've joined~:)

4. Welcome to the Site, TLX.
  5. Hello and welcome
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.