1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Penny, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Hi everyone

I'm new here and just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am in college (finishing a bit late but better than never). I am a single mother and work only part time although I am between jobs right now. Please say a lil pray for me so that I may find the perfect job that coincides with my degree! Thank you! I live with my mother and would like to buy a house next year.

I have been a Christian since I was 13 although I was taught to pray since I was a tot. I have had a very interesting walk with Christ and know he is always active in my life and therefore, I know I am truly blessed. :dance:

Hope to have some great conversations!
    God Bless,
  2. :DHi Penny,

Hallelujah, :israel::D:welcome::welcome::welcome::jesus-sign::amen::dance:

So happy to know another sister in the Lord...

Soon others will welcome you too!

3. Thx

Thank you so much!!!
  4. HELLO!

I have already welcomed you in yer question thread, but I shall post here as well to make it OFFICIAL.

You may now continue with your regularly schedualed postings.
  5. :)Hi, Penny!:)
    Very nice to meet you!

May God bless you, sister!:)

Praying for you and your job...

6. Thanks everyone!

I feel so welcomed!!!

7. That's because you are so welcome Penny. We are glad to have you here!:D
  8. [​IMG]

I would like to welcome you in the name of the LOrd! I feel CFS is a blessed site and hope you find it to be the same. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me!
  9. Welcome Penny[​IMG]