1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Ricky, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Hello, my name is Ricky and I am here to learn. Just because it is easy I will copy and paste the "biography" section I had to make here.

"I've grown up with the heart of an explorer. I want to know things and I will strive to discover anything new to myself, even if it is impossible -- it's the journey that counts. I belong to no faith. I believe in myself and I only desire to be the best human-being possible. I am a historian (studied at SSU with an emphasis in ancient history), working towards becoming a radiology tech. I'm a drummer, fencer, archer, bartender, nerd, aspiring writer, and I love good wine."

I've had the great opportunity to be exposed to many different religions and opinions within each. I am here to learn more about peoples views and interpretations of the Christian faith. Religion plays such a huge role throughout history, thus making it a topic of great interest to me. I'm here for the thrill of learning! I have no idea how frequently I will be able to visit this forum (two jobs, school, pursuit of my life goals, etc.), but when I do I intend to be kind to you all and objective in my learning.

Thank you for allowing me on your forum.

- Ricky
  2. Welcome, Ricky!
  3. Hello and welcome to the forum.