1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by ukdenny, May 25, 2010.

1. Hi Everyone

Hi, my name is Denny, based in the UK. I own an Independent Record label called MrBenidorm Records (Mr B) this week as part of our music site portfolio I have opened a new Christian and Inspirational music site called hannahrecordings.com. I am always on the look out for new talent that I can market under the Mr B label. The site is open to all Christians and is free to join. As part of the free package Artists are allowed to upload upto 6 songs and they get paid on any downloads, part of all revenue generated on the site goes to help some of the poorest people on earth. Hannah Recordings | Home Page

I am 63, WOW! a Silver Surfer with websites.LOL. I'm married to Brenda who unfortunatly has MS, but we get along okay even though she has lots of pain she does not complain.
    We have 3 grown up children and 11 Grandchildren and 4 Great Grandchildren, so lots of birthdays to consider. I hope to input into the forums as and when I can.
    God bless.. Denny
  2. Hi Denny and welcome to the Forum!
  3. Welcome to CFS
  4. Hey M8 welcome to CFS :smiley10::welcome::welcome: Lookin forward to gettin to know ya more. God Bless you.

Bro Chili:smiley180: