1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone I am new!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by amdearlyloved, Oct 5, 2009.

1. Hi Everyone I am new!

I am a child of God, wife, mother, grandmother and nurse. That is me in a nut shell. Live in Texas. I am not only new to this forum, I am new to any forum. So...Hi everyone!:smiley110:
  2. Thank you so much! I am excited to be here! I was nervous about writing..I failed to mention that my husband is retired Navy and we have two sons and a daughter. She is the mother of my only and favorite grandson. The apple of my eye!
  3. ok will do.. thanks!
  4. [​IMG]
    to the family. We are happy that you joined us. We look forward to hearing from you.

God bless,

5. W

6. Thanks to all who have welcomed me. Blessings upon you all!!!
  7. Welcome...we're so happy you found us.

This is a wonderful Christian site, filled with so many from whom I've learned so much.

I look forward to hearing from you again.

Blessings, Cheri

8. G'day from Australia...and

:welcome: to the site, its great to have you here..

God Bless
  9. HI !!:smiley10: excuse the chip in my tooth! That is where I got straightened UP!! . Welcome to CFS!! Yes you are dearlyloved by Jesus and all of us here:smiley90: Jus call me Chili. All my brothers and sisters do n you better to. [​IMG]

to CFS!!
  10. Greetings also from Texas:

I am also new to the site and enjoy it very much. I know you will to. Have a wonderful time and a good day.
  11. To the forum amdearlyloved I am glad you have come to join us ...... Jane

Attached Files:

12. [​IMG]

TO CFS amdearlyloved you will love it here :smiley160:
  13. glad to have you
  14. :welcome: Glad to have you here on the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.
  15. Hello and welcome to CFS. Don't be scarce, just jump right in. God Bless!