1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by PraiseYeshua11, May 23, 2009.

1. Hi all

I don't think I'm catholic, I'm not protestant, I'm not baptist.

I just consider myself a Christian.

Whenever I'm in a rough spot in my life I always turn back to the basics which is to go to Christ and I'm reminded what are my true priorities in this short transitory situation I'm in.

I believe Jesus loves and favors everyone. Jesus was a great advocator of the Golden rule.

Whenever you're going to have a dinner party. Don't just invite your christian friends, invite your muslim neighbors, your hindu neighbors and your atheist neighbors to get in the fun.
  2. [​IMG]

Welcome to the family. You will love it here. We look forward to hearing from you.

3. :welcome:

So glad you found us! Look forward to hearing from you again.

It's a great forum,

Blessings, Cheri
  4. Greetings and :welcome:
  5. [​IMG]

welcome to the site!
  6. :welcome: to the forum, its great to have you here...You are already considered as our friend and belong to the family of Christ :)

Bless ya
  7. :groupray: Welcome Aboard !!! I am sure that you will be blessed by all the members here !!! I am Karen & I am from OHIO !!! :groupray: