1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by magnoliaweb, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Hi all

What a nice forum!!! This is awesome!!!

I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I mostly read posts for ideas. I am one of the preK children's church (and nursery) teachers, The bulletin maker, the Web Minister, the calendar creator and a whole bunch of committees for my church so I spend a lot of time looking for ideas.

I also have a website to assist churches online. I just started it a few weeks ago so it is just kicking off. If your Church needs/wants a website (with domain name) but doesn't have anyone to update it, we have a budget package!!! Not trying to get rich!!!! Just trying to help more churches get online. You can visit us at Magnolia Web Design. We also have a linking program that is free called the Good News List. The list just got started a few days ago.

Basically we are just trying to help ministries anyway we can.

God Bless
    Sandra

2. Welcome, Sandra - glad that you found us.

3. Sandra,

Welcome