1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi all!, Recentely converted.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Jeffin, Jan 20, 2007.

1. Welcome here, drusilla! :D There is no greater reason for heaven to rejoice when a person choses Jesus in his/her life. Feel free to engage in discussion here. Hope you have a great time.

Also, as a new believer it would be great to join a church and get together with other Christians. May God bless you and yours. :)

I found out a What's Next (free) kit for new believers. :)
    The "What's Next" kit is loaded with materials to help guide you on your journey with Christ including:
    -The New Believer's Bible in the New Living Translation.
    -A worship music CD
    -Two CD's of a popular series by Pastor Craig called "Religion Bytes"
    -A bookmark entitled "The Moment You Received Christ" with scripture describing what changed the moment you asked Jesus to be your Lord and Savior

Visit here: http://www.lifechurch.tv/Default.aspx?p=660
    and fill in the form. It should help you.
  2. hi dru! it's exciting to hear of another soul searcher finding god. :) i hope you're finding your read through of the bible a profitable one!
  3. Welcome. Hope you find what your looking for here.

I can relate to that. Having come to the Lord outside the church myself, I can understand your concern about diving into it, so to speak.
    Where are you at in your reading?

If you got a topic you want to discuss post it and we'll give it a talk.
  4. For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not perish but may have eternal life. John 3:16

Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but those who drink of the water that I will give them will never be thirsty. The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life. John 4:13-14

5. Drusilla,

Welcome to the forums! We are excited for you.