Hi all brothers and sisters in Christ

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Theop, May 18, 2017.

1. Hi.. I'm don't want to use my real name if that's okay. I will use my baptism name instead. So my name is Theophillus. I stumbled into this site because I have problem in my faith and I think I need to share it to peoples like you who probably could give me an advice or give me a testimony to strengthen my faith. I live in Indonesia. I was born in Chinese family so Buddhist religion is runs in the family. When I'm a teenager my friend invite me to church because he know that I can play guitar and by that time his church needs a guitar player. So I served several time and got baptism later on. My faith in Jesus go well all through years but now I'm a having a difficult time and my faith is on trial. I'll share my story in a different thread. And I'm not good in English so if there's any mistake in using words please let me know. Thank you

bobinfaith, Abdicate and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  2. Greetings, Welcome and Hello my Brother Theop

Truly pleased and blessed to have you apart of our little forum family in Christ.
    As to your Faith, well my brother it's gonna grow and develop beyond your desire.

I need to ask of you though as you begin to look around the forum, please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them. This will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
    2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

Also please note there is a thorough explanation to why we have placed a few topics off limits.
    This does not say we are taking things away from the word of God.

I for one am truly looking forward to some good ol fellowship one with another and getting to know one another.

Oh and if you have any issues or questions with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs! !
    Blessings
    FCJ

inquiring mind and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  3. shutterstock_welcome.jpg

Welcome to cfs theophillos! It's such a great pleasure to have you here. We will be praying over you and for you asking the Father to help you in your journey to get to know and trust Him better. We look forward to being able to fellowship with you in the future.

God bless you abundantly!

inquiring mind and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  4. Thank you so much for the warm greetings.(y)

inquiring mind, Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim says Amen and like this.
  5. Welcome!! :D (only certain people know my real name too - so it's ok!)

inquiring mind and Cturtle say Amen and like this.
  6. Shhhhh it's Abdicate........

Cturtle likes this.
  7. Hi Theop! I'm sorry I'm late with the greeting, but Welcome to CFS... so glad you joined us!

Cturtle and Fish Catcher Jim say Amen and like this.
  8. [​IMG] to CFS "Theop"

We are glad you joined us and we look forward to fellowship with you.

9. Thank you brother. I'm glad I joined this CFS too. This site like no other site. Really full of real people replying to each other. Thank you.

10. Thank you Godb4me brother/sister (I can't tell your gender because your name is in green). But I already know you are a nice person. Thank you.

11. Staff colors are different.
    godbe4me Sister
    Cturtle Sister
    Fish Catcher Jim Brother
    JG27_chili Brother
    Adonaicole Brother
    Ravindran Brother
    Banarenth Brother

Cturtle likes this.
  12. Hi Theop;
    I'm also new at Christian Forum Site and am very happy to meet you! After reading your post you're in my prayers, Theop. I look forward to good fellowship with you!
    God bless you and thank you!

Cturtle likes this.
  13. Thank you Brother. Happy to meet you too. May God always bless you.

Cturtle likes this.