1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hi a new member - Paulo

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Paulo, Aug 23, 2007.

1. Hi a new member - Paulo

Hi I am Paulo. I live in Croatia and I am 17 years old. I am on a new spiritual jurney to discover what God intended for me . Wish me luck, ahh bad word pray for me :D hehe better. Sorry just wanted to introduce myself. Hope I wont make some moderators mad. Nice to be a part of the community that thinks of eternal .
    :read-bible: I have a lot to browse. This forum is huge hehe . Could anyone point me in a direction . Where should I start first. Thank you. God bless.

2. Paulo welcome, take your time and look around I am sure you will like it here!

3. Welcome !

Hello Paulo >>> Welcome !

I am new also,

dave :)

4. Welcome Paulo!

5. Hello, Paulo!

It's nice you are here!

Welcome! :welcome:

and
    God bless you!!!:amen:

6. Thanks for your warm welcome and Housesitter for the link. I visited the link and I am currently reading it. God bless.:jesus-cross:

7. It was certainly anawesome movie- believe it or not even my mom liked it but I am sure that was mostly due to it being our heritage!

8. Welcome to Paulo and Dave,

:welcome::welcome::israel::israel::cool::cool:

9. Welcome Paulo. I hope like it here as much as all of us does. :D

10. Welcome aboard Paulo!