1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hgtv

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Soul, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Hgtv

Do you ever get tired just by watching those dudes work? What a mess to deal with all the time.

Anybody here ever put their ideas into action? I've redone my entire house - well, in my mind anyway.

Well, I better sign off and go to Home Depot.:israel:

2. I should have christmas cards coming form Lowes and Home Depot as much money as I spent this year. As far as those guys on the home and garden network they are making plenty of money doing that so I cannot feel sorry for them.

3. Ha!
    HOME DEPOT!!!
    I think we OWN it now!

4. 1992 - acted as our own General Contractor based upon details in their website and got the $53,000 remodel done 3 days early and $740.00 under budget.

HGTV has good info and good learning resources. :)

5. We saved about $40,000 doing most of ours with blood, sweat and tears- LOL!

6. My wife and I used to watch trading Spaces on HGTV I think and we got the bright idea to do a total make over of my Mothers house for her birthday and Christmas present one year it was such hard work but so rewarding.:D:D:D:D:dance: