1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Steve Crespo, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Hello, all!

This is my first post! I'm glad to be here!

So, let's see... I've been walking with the Lord since 1989, I'm a husband and dad, and an illustrator by trade.

I'm a voracious reader, I love films, and I love any music with a good lyrics and a lot of crunch!

I am happily addicted to chess and coffee, I am a little jealous of birds, and I dream of being Zorro. ...Just a normal guy, I would think.

I've also just recently created a comic strip called FROM NOTHING. I'd love it if you'd check it out, and tell me what you think! The truth is I created it nearly 20 years ago, but only recently decided to put it on-line for all to see.)

God bless you, all. Looking forward for some great conversations!

Jennette Seru and Jake say Amen and like this.
  2. Hey Steve, Nice work on the comic. I like your art style.
  3. Thanks, Banarenth!

I love that icon. Very Hayao Miyazaki-esque. Is it? Or is it yours?
  4. My Avy is just a Prinny from a video game called Disgaea. I like them because they say "Dood" a lot. I've switched it a few times because I never seem to find one that 1) fits me and 2) doesn't offend someone. I probably should just draw something or scan one of my old drawings.
  5. Hi Steve! good to see you here; God bless His Word to you.
  6. Hello and welcome
  7. PS: Steve: look forward to hearing from and good to know that you've been walking with the Lord for a long time, by His grace.
  8. Thanks, all!
  9. Welcome to the forum!
  10. Welcome Steve :) Neat little intro I should say. God Bless and enjoy your stay!!