1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey Yall!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Stigmata92, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Hey yall!
    My name is Jeremy, and I'm a Christian who lives in texas right now. I love to talk about anything Christian related, and I would just like to say I'm also a creationist. It makes perfect sense, I don't get why others don't believe in it??? Am I right or what. Well anyways, I can't wait to hear your guyses thoughts on this stuff. It's just so interesting.

2. Hello and welcome to the forum.

3. Nice to meet you Jeremy! I am also a believer.

I think that I might have a theory on that! I speak to a lot of people about the way that they perceive life, and I realize that most people that don't believe in God assume that the world could not be created by a benevolent being because it is so screwed up, and because God seems so elusive. But a close inspection of nature's systems and the inherent flaws in the Theory of Evolution is enough to assure someone that there is or was a creator. People seem to have trouble seeing that though.

H