1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

hey! welcome me too! :P

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by blankgirl, Jan 10, 2008.

1. hey! welcome me too! :p

hi everyone.. i ve been posting here a bit, but then i realise i havent introduced myself to the forum... Hey everyone! u can call me blankgirl or rebekah... im from Malaysia... its been a tough journey for me as i strive to love the Lord with all my heart, soul, strengh, mind. i m trying to recover from depression and im on medication... its very hard for me to feel contented in the Lord.. i want to serve Him as well and share His Love... please keep me in prayer for the Lord's sake so that He can still use me despite myself...
  2. Welcome Rebekah!
    Will be keeping you in prayer.
  3. HI Rebekah! Welcome:)

Never give up because God will never give up with you.:jesus-cross:
  4. [​IMG]

With Love, Violet
  5. Welcome Rebekah. :)
  6. Welcome Rebekah. I am praying for you to have the peace that surpasses all understanding. Be blessed.
  7. Hi Rebekah you are most welcome here. Keep your eyes on Jesus and do not let anything else distract you. Not the thoughts you have , the way you feel, the things you see- just keep your eyes on Christ and you will soon be walking on those raging seas.
    Many blessings , your brother Larry.
  8. Hi, Rebekah!!!!![​IMG]