1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey there

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by lostandfound, Jun 14, 2007.

1. Hey there

hello, maybe a bit late, but now I see this forum :p

I am Mischa, a Dutch boy, 17 years old.
    if you have any questions, ask me.[​IMG][​IMG]
  2. Hello and welcome to CFS Mischa.
  3. Hi Mischa, you remind me of my youngest son- he doesn't go anywhere without his guitar! It is a real pleasue having you at CFS and I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do- lots of nice people and lots to learn from each other!
    Tell us about your country- what are things like over there and what other interests do you have besides guitars! Have a blessed day- your brother Larry
  4. hi :D great to have you on the forumz. God bless =]
  5. Hello and welcome, Mischa.
  6. thank you all.

Boanerges: The Netherlands, are not that interesting, it's a wnnabe america. At least sometimes it comes over like that. I love my country, but it is very small.

well beside my guitar, I write poems and songs, that is a great hobby of me.
    I've got a girlfriend, who I really love, we both like music, and she is a very good singer, so we play a lot together. :guitar:

I also like it to read, mostly books about the rapture and stuff like that.
    I also like movies.
    And I want to study History

I'm pretty comforted here, so you'll guys have to learn to live with me :p:dance: