1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey, Newbie!

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by MusicDude, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Hey, Newbie!

Hey everyone. My name is Ryan and Im new here. I was looking around for a good Christian forum to join and found this one so I'll give it a try.

Music is my life and I thank God for giving me the talent to play and use it for him. Im currently studying music and I play Baritone in a professional brass band and a Salvation Army brass band. Its my goal to go over to England someday to play with the top brass bands in the world. I love all kinds of music though (as long as its Christian) unless its classical or brass music that I play. I listen to alot of Christian hard rock music,punk rock,etc.

I love God with all my heart and I thank him everyday for giving me this opportunity for my music career. I like to hang out with people, play sports,work out, camping/hiking, cooking,etc. Very easy going and friendly guy. Looking forward to getting to know you all!

2. [​IMG]

I think you will love it here!
    Blessings~

3. Hu MusicDude,
    WELCOME to the forum and from someone who is in England. I hope you manage to get here someday.
    God bless you

4. Hello, MusicDude!

God bless you!

:welcome:

5. thank you all for your welcome. HouseSitter: Have you heard of the Black Dyke band? there in England and are the top brass band in the world. There amazing.

6. No I have not heard of them. I must keep my eyes open. What type of music do the play?
    Ray