Hey Hey Hey!

Just an introduction -- I grew up as a non-denominational within an incredible family. After many years of researching more and more of my faith, I have made a transition into the Catholic wing of Christianity, which I am very thankful for.

I'm married to the most wonderful girl I've ever known, I am very politically driven (though I always enjoy listening to every side's part), and God bless and be with you all (y)

Thanks, Brother_Mike.

Good to know! And no worries -- you'll find I'm possibly the LEAST insightful of the bunch. :p That's why I'm here -- gotta hear what you insightful folks have to weigh in.

Just an introduction -- I grew up as a non-denominational within an incredible family. After many years of researching more and more of my faith, I have made a transition into the Catholic wing of Christianity, which I am very thankful for.

I'm married to the most wonderful girl I've ever known, I am very politically driven (though I always enjoy listening to every side's part), and God bless and be with you all (y)
Welcome to the forums! :)

Very late welcome to you. :D

Card%20AHPH7.jpg

Back