1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey guys =).

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Slyke, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Hey guys =).

Hey, everyone how are you doing =).
    I thought it was about time to find a nice (and fairly large) Christian forum on the internet. The old was i was a member of closed down a couple of months ago, and i missed the discussions.

I'm from Australia, i've always been a Christian (Since i can remember i've believed in God), but only really knew that i had to be forgiven a couple of years ago. Wasn't a hard one to make :).

I'm nearly 21 years old, and my interests are with computers and electronics. I love going hiking and hanging with my friends and late night drives. They are most awesome :), almost as awesome as God.

Any way, I'm glad that i found this place .:D
  2. WELCOME. this is a great forum with some fantastic members. I trust that you will soon feel very much at home.
    May I ask you a question?
    In your profile you list hacking as one of your main interests. How do you find that fitting in with your Christianity?
    I am not judging just really curious.
  3. Haha, thanks Boanerges, but Housesitter already beat you to that link =p.

Housesitter, I believe information is a tool, and that it can be used for good or for evil. I do hack, but it is for penetration testing purposes only (Finding holes so they can be plugged, before someone else with "Bad" intentions finds them). I do admit that it is a powerful thing to know, it sometimes is tempting to do the wrong thing, and i haven't always been an Angel with it:D. But i do my best, and i haven't done anything that would cause harm to other people.
  4. 21 = awesome
    computers = awesome
    hiking = double awesome
    christian = awesome
    you= awesome
  5. [​IMG]Slyke! Wow! An Aussie that likes computers! Hey! You and Bondman should get along just great! He has a thread in the Clubs and Ministry section titled "The Inner Room". Stop by sometime, and say G'day to him. It'll make his day!
  6. Welcome to the Christian Site, Slyke.
  7. Welcome, Slyke! :) It's great to have you here. For a long time I thought hacking was only bad, so sometimes when someone would say they were a hacker, I would think, "But he/she seemed like such a nice person! Why would he/she be a hacker??" :p:eek:
  8. :welcome: