1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey!From Va.

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by Summer's Breeze, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey!From Va.

:israel:I just wanted to jump in and say Hey.I am very shy and it takes me awhile to start posting.I have read some as a guest,(thanks for letting people read some of your posts before becoming a member].I really feel like this is a good place to get help in some of my continuing struggles.I love Jesus Christ as my personal Savior!He is my everything.So hello all and may God continue to Bless all that you do in your ministry.
  2. welcome to CFS!
  3. Thank you for your warm welcome.
  4. Welcome to the Christian Site.

5. :israel:Thanks ,I have enjoyed all that I have read so far.I am looking forward to learning alot.
  6. SB you are most welcome here!:)

7. Thanks for the welcome.I am hoping to find how others have found break thrus.I am also looking for a end to some of my problems.
  8. Fluffy,The flowes are beautiful!Thanks for the welcome.
  9. Hello and welcome
  10. I believe you are in the right place!:)

11. Thank you so very much.I really like the way all the mod's are so careful not to let any bashing and name calling.It is refreshing.

12. Thank you.I have been reading lots of good posts and am hoping for a long relationship with fellow Christians.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.