1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone :)

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by MsSapphira, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Hey everyone :)

Hi everyone, I'm Hannah and I'm new to this forum. I have joined in order to learn more about my faith and ask questions which need answering. I hope through this journey I end up having a better understanding of my faith which will then enable me to be a better christian. All help is welcomed, God bless!

2. From a new newbie too...welcome MsSapphira, from London, cool. :eek:

3. Your welcome Hannah. :)

4. We are so happy you found our forum and look forward to fellowship with you two!

[​IMG]

5. You have come to the right place to learn more about God and asking questions is how we learn . We all are striving to be better Christians and will continue striving until Jesus comes .

Welcome and please ask questions and hopefully we can answer them and we are all growing the learning about Jeus and His love.

6. Thanks a lot!

7. WELCOME and God bless from one newbie to another!! :)

8. Greetings from down under ; )

Welcome to the forums Hannah, hope you enjoy your stay here..

God Bless ya
    Jake

9. hello Hannah welcome.

10. I just read this one

Hi Hannah. Welcome.

Although membership of this forum comes from different denominations but rest assured we will answer your question based on the bible.

Just post your questions in the Bible Studies Forum.

:)

11. Hey :) :)
    I have a cousin named Hannah - so hopefully I'll remember your name :D :D :D :D :D
    Hope you enjoy the forummmmm <3

12. Hi Hannah - pretty name

Nice to meet you and God bless you!

13. Welcome to CFS

14. Welcome. Last time I was in London there was a riot, I swear I had very little to do with it... No poll tax, no poll tax...

15. Hahaha! :)