1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by FindingAWay, Apr 7, 2009.

1. Hey everyone

Hey, Im from Aiken, SC (The sandiest part of the state). A few months ago, I had the idea to write a short story about the Fall of satan and the fall of man (from grace) and then when I finished people encouraged me to write more stories like that. I just finished my second story titled the Story of Kings (about the crucifixion/death of Jesus) and am currently searching for another story in the Bible to write about.
    I would love to share these stories with this community and get feedback and criticisms and ideas for other stories. But yea, thats me

EDIT: stories are now in my blog.
    and hi Shaun, welcome to yourself as well!

2. Hey there!

I'm new myself, but I still thought I'd jump in and welcome you! Welcome to the forums, I would love to read the stories!

In Him,

Shaun

3. Well, I will say welcome to the both of you. We look forward to hearing from you both.

Have a blessed day,

Godbe4me

4. There is a special place on the forum for your work and I would encourage you to post them there : Literature and Poetry

http://www.christianforumsite.com/literature-poetry-60/

5. Thanks, I was looking for something like that earlier but I missed it. lol
    I appreciate it

6. Welcome to CFS, great to have you with us.

blessings,

Lynn

7. Looking forward to reading your work. Welcome to the forum.

8. Thanks for all the welcomings.
    I posted the first story in the Literature section. But both are on my blog

9. [​IMG]
    wonderful to have both of you here! Hope ya feel right at home here, and just share your love for the LORD!