1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey everybody !

Discussion in 'New Members Welcome' started by heydave, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Hey everybody !

Dave newbie here >>> heydave .

I am a refugee from some unnamed sites one very recognizable.

There seems to be a great deal of intolerance for Christians in some circles. I am glad that you do not have a "scrolling live chat" here. You can end up appearing to agree with a post which barely slipped in ahead of yours.

Just call me "heydave".

( so far no problems)

dave :D
  2. Oops, that's true, isn't it?
    Then you have to go explaining yourself!
    Glad you are here! :)
  3. Hello! God bless you!!! WELCOME!!!
  4. Thank you !

Thank you God's_Child !!!

5. Hi HeyDave,
    I have also previously had problems with live chat. As you so rightly say you can end up with your answer in the wrong place.
  6. Welcome to you!
  7. Heydave, welcome aboard. I might know what that unnamed site might be. Our forums are very small and new comparatively.

Welcome again and have fun here. :D
  8. Small and new but CFS rocks!:D Welcome to our cozy little home HeyDave- sit a spell and take your shoes off and we will set another plate at the supper table!LOL! Nice to have you here Dave!
  9. Thanks to all new post !

10. Welcome dave and macrohard.

John 21:6- and He said to them, "Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some."

11. Hey, Dave lol.

Welcome to CFS !
  12. Welcome on board!:cool: