1. Hello Guest! You are browsing the forums as a guest; you will have limited permissions as a guest so we advise registering to enjoy the forums fully. Remember: we are a Christian ONLY site - any user who is not Christian will not be approved. Blessings, Christian Forum Site Staff
    Dismiss Notice

Hey chili!!

Discussion in 'Home and Garden' started by Ride4theSon, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Hey chili!!

The peppers are doin good man!!

(So are the cows.) :D

2. Dude!! throw another 2 on the grill 4 ME!! I'll be there in 2 hrs with a hot crock of chili beans!! N some corn bread!:cool::eek::D:D:D:):israel:
    OOOOOO Yeah!!!!!!! MMMMMMMM lookin good Sir Schultz!! God blessed you abundantly 4 sure. thank you 4 teasing me n makin my mouth gush. My wife just made some home made mexican soup, corn cob, little bit of beef chuck, garlic, onion chopped, basil, red taters cubed, celery chopped, a bunch of green onions chopped, a little salt n fresh crushed black pepper to taste n jasmine rice n I put in some ground GC for me which I put a bit too much n brought me to my knees in tears but, with alot of flavor!:cool::D No worries M8. Wow God has blessed us with a good bounty this year.
    TY Jesus. Thanks for showin me the FRUIT!
    Chili that is. O brother God bless you.

Chili out 4 now
  3. I just did Dusty thanks!!